Sunday, November 14, 2010

Chapter 13

I was interested to learn about computer programs that would automatically morph animation images, without any help from the animator. This would definitely save the animator a lot of time when the work is already rather tedious. I was unaware that there were now computerized kilns, even though I am not surprised.  This would be very helpful in a classroom especially for a teacher because it would allow them to fire ceramics work during the night so that they will be able ready the next day. I was also interested to learn more about graphic scanners that allow you to transfer photos, drawings and text into digitized images. I think that Photoshop is now something that all students should be introduced to in high school.

I like the idea of creating a movie as an art project. More and more movies, TV, and commercials are becoming an even bigger part of our society. This project would be a good introduction to a career direction a student might want to take. I also think that being able to digitally document works of art o n the computer is also important.  By creating a class website students can display their artworks and be able to show them to different people out side of class (this could include college admissions people).

I would like to learn more about the most recent animation programs.

No comments:

Post a Comment