In this chapter, I thought the book gave some good recommendations on useful tools just for teachers. This would include software programs for test making and grading analysis programs. The grading programs would be especially helpful in being able to quickly track student progress. Although I already knew about many of the adobe art programs, I was happy to see that they are being used more in schools and that some students are gaining experience with these programs at a younger age. There now seems to be a program for almost anything you would want.
In my classroom I would definitely use the adobe art programs in a planned unit. I think it is important to be familiar with these programs because so many art related careers use these programs on a daily basis. I also think that the lesson planning software could be helpful to keep me organized and I would be able to clearly see daily lessons and the unit as a hole.
I would be interested to learn how a cell phone could be a useful tool in a classroom.
No comments:
Post a Comment