I like the idea they gave about Trackstar.com for web based learning. I think that it is important for students to understand the culture of the language they're learning and think that this could be an effective way of helping students with this task.I also found that the information for International Children's Digital Library, could be helpful in an ESL classroom. I think that storytelling is a great way of teaching and learning. It give the student something to relate to. The book gave a website sponsored by the Telus Learning Connection, that helps teachers and students to present effective visuals. I think that when learning any new language a visual is an important aspect of absorbing the information.
The suggestion about using oral and written language programs for differentiation in the classroom could be very effective when needing to spend time with a particular student in a classroom setting. This is something that I would consider using in my own classroom. Moodle is also something that I would use in my classroom. I think that it is a great toll that is helpful for teaching and useful in implementing collaborative projects.
I would like to learn more and explore the Telus Learning Connection website.
No comments:
Post a Comment