This chapter gave a lot of great ideas for successfully integrating web use into a lesson. This includes electronic mentoring, electronic publishing and social action projects. I think that all of these ideas could be good learning experiences for students and would also teach them to use the internet in productive ways. I also found the list of the different image formats very helpful. Although I knew of these previously, I did not know exactly how they worked nor their individual qualities. Even though I have never created a website before, this chapter gave different ways to create one in various different levels and made me think that make an original web site could be within my grasp. The step by step instructions they gave made this seem possible.
I think that using an electronic field trip in an art classroom would be a good experience for the students. There are many great museums throughout the world and many of the students may not have an opportunity to visit them. This would give the student the opportunity to at least see what they have. I also think that creating a collaborative project would be a helpful experience. This could include creating a website for the class they are taking.
I would like to learn of more websites that help a person create their own website.
No comments:
Post a Comment